By downloading this file, you acknowledge that you agree to our Terms of Service
This handler requires that you are running at least Kinetic Task 4.0.
To enable the Admin SDK and get the Service Account Email and P12 File
1. Navigate to the 'Google Developers Console'
2. Click on the Create Project button (or if you have an existing project that you wish to keep using, click on the project name.)
3. Go to the APIs page and turn on the Admin SDK service
4. Go to the Credentials page and Create a new Client Id
* Select 'Service Account'
* Select 'P12 Key' for Key type
5. When you click 'Create Client Id', a P12 File will be downloaded
6. Remember the Email for the Service Account that you just created
To add the P12 file to the handler:
1. Download the .zip file for the handler
2. Expand the zipped directory, and place the P12 File that you just
downloaded into the resources folder
* Found at google_apps_sa_group_add_users_v1 => handler => resources
* Remember the name of the P12 File, it will be needed later
3. Zip the directory back up and upload to Kinetic Task
The Service Account Email and P12 File name will be used as info values for
the handler, and will be used to get access to the Google Services
How to Perform Domain-Wide Delegation of Authority to Allow Impersonation
1. Go to your Google Apps domain’s Admin console.
2. Select Security from the list of controls. If you don't see Security listed, select More controls from the gray bar at the bottom of the page, then select Security from the list of controls.
3. Select Advanced settings from the list of options.
4. Select Manage third party OAuth Client access in the Authentication section.
5. In the Client name field enter the service account's Client ID.
6. In the One or More API Scopes field enter the list of scopes that your application should be granted access to. For example if you need domain-wide access to the Google Admin SDK enter:
* https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admin.directory.group, https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admin.directory.user
7. Click the Authorize button.
|Group ID||The id of the group that the specified users should be added to. The group id of the 'email@example.com' group is 'test.group'.|
A comma separated list of user ids or email addresses that correspond to users that should be added to the specified group. The user id of 'firstname.lastname@example.org' is 'john.doe'.
This handler returns no results