By downloading this file, you acknowledge that you agree to our Terms of Service
Creates Work Info entries related to an Incident. The relationship is established by placing the Incident Number in the 'Incident Number' field on the 'HPD:Work Log' form.
The Include Review Request parameter invokes a method that builds and places a link in the Notes field on the Work Info entry. When this link is clicked, the original service request submission is opened in the read-only Review Request mode.
The Include Question Answers parameter invokes a method which builds a question and answer pair display of the service request submittal. These data elements are placed in the Notes field of the Work Info entry. This provides a quick view of the triggering service request submittal data.
The Work Info entry accommodates up to three file attachments. When configuring the task, this handler expects the value Menu Label of the attachment question. The handler will use this name to locate the attachment file within the Remedy forms of the Kinetic Request application. If more than three attachments are needed, it is recommended to create additional Work Info entries.
This handler is safe to use in a subtree because it does not rely on any @base information to process. All data is passed into the handler as parameters.
The following data is used to create the 'HPD:Worklog' record:
* Sets the 'Detailed Description' field to a concatenation of the following:
- The URL link to the Review Request view of the triggering Kinetic Request
submission (if provided).
- The value of the "Work Info Notes" parameter.
- The formatted string of Question name to full answer pairs (if provided).
* Sets the 'Incident Entry ID' field to the result of a lookup to the
HPD:Help Desk form. The lookup is done using the incident number parameter
and the resulting entry's request id is used.
* Attaches the files associated to the specified Attachment field menu label
parameters to the specified fields:
- 'z2AF Work Log01' => "Attachment Question Menu Label 1"
- 'z2AF Work Log02' => "Attachment Question Menu Label 2"
- 'z2AF Work Log03' => "Attachment Question Menu Label 3"
* Sets the following field values to the specified values:
- 'Communication Source' => "Web"
- 'z1D Previous Operation' => "SET"
- 'Status' => "Enabled"
- 'Work Log Type' => "General Information"
* Sets the following field values to the values of the specified parameters:
- 'Incident Number' => "Incident Number"
- 'Description' => "Work Info Summary"
- 'Detailed Description' => "Work Info Notes"
- 'Work Log Date' => "Work Info Submit Date"
- 'Work Log Submitter' => "Submitter"
- 'Secure Work Log' => "Locked"
- 'View Access' => "View Access"
|Incident Number||The incident number of the Incident to associate the Incident Work Info entry with.|
|Include Review Request||Option to prepend the review request URL to the Notes of the Incident Work Info entry.|
|Include Question Answers||Option to append the question answer pairs to the Notes of the Incident Work Info entry.|
|View Access||Option to choose Public or Internal view access for the work log entry.|
|Work Info Summary||Sets the Summary of the Incident Work Info entry.|
|Work Info Notes||Sets the Notes of the Incident Work Info entry.|
|Work Info Submit Date||Sets the Date of the Incident Work Info entry.|
|Attachment Question Menu Label 1||The menu label of an attachment question to retrieve an attachment from.|
|Attachment Question Menu Label 2||The menu label of an attachment question to retrieve an attachment from.|
|Attachment Question Menu Label 3||The menu label of an attachment question to retrieve an attachment from.|
|Submitter||Sets the Submitter of the Incident Work Info entry.|
|Locked||Sets the Incident Work Info entry Locked status. Valid Options: Yes,No|
|View Access||Sets the Incident Work Info entry to Public or Internal. Defaults to Public|
|Customer Survey Instance ID||Instance ID of the submission that should be used to retrieve answers.|
|Survey Template Instance ID||The survey template instance ID related to the Customer Survey Instance ID.|
|Default Web Server||Instance ID of the submission that should be used to retrieve answers.|
|Incident Number||<%= @results['Incident Create']['Incident Number'] %>|
|Include Review Request||Yes|
|Include Question Answers||No|
|Work Info Summary||<%= @inputs['Summary'] %>|
|Work Info Notes||<%= @inputs['Notes'] %>|
|Work Info Submit Date||<%= @inputs['Date'] %>|
|Attachment Question Menu Label 1||Attachment Question A|
|Attachment Question Menu Label 2||Attachment Question B|
|Attachment Question Menu Label 3||Attachment Question C|
|Submitter||<%= @inputs['Login Id'] %>|
|Customer Survey Instance ID||<%= @inputs['Instance ID'] %>|
|Survey Template Instance ID||<%= @inputs['Template ID'] %>|
|Default Web Server||<%= @inputs['Default Web Server'] %>|
|Entry Id||The Request Id of the generated Incident Work Info entry.|
|5||2014-02-01||This handler is safe to use in a subtree because it does not rely on any @base |
information to process. All data is passed into the handler as parameters.
|4||2014-01-17||Added the option to set the View Access of the work log entry to either |
Public or Internal.
|3||2010-1-11||Updated to set the 'Incident Entry ID' field in the created incident work info |
entry. The value for 'Incident Entry ID' is automatically set by using the
incident number to retrieve the request id of the incident entry.