The Oracle Adapter provides access into the Oracle SQL Server database. It is an extension of the Generic Database Bridge, and has been customized to simplify the deployment and implement Oracle specific features.
Note: Check to ensure that this adapter isn't already installed into your bridgehub as part of the base installation before undertaking the installation tasks.
- Download the kinetic-bridges-adapter-database-adapter.jar file and it's dependencies here
- Put all of the downloaded files into the WEB-INF/lib folder for your kinetic-bridgehub installation
- Restart the tomcat that your kinetic-bridgehub installation is located in
- This adapter also requires that kinetic-bridgehub-adapter-database version 1.0.1 or higher be installed.
|Service Name||Oracle service name|
Structures, Fields, and Queries
Structure maps to a Table name in the currently connected database
Fields map to the field names in the currently connected database and table
Queries map to the language of the currently connected database type
- Added support for returning CLOB fields
- Initial Version