The Amazon EC2 Adapter is a legacy adapter that is installed into Kinetic Bridgehub that allows data from Amazon EC2 to be pulled back using bridging. In the future it is suggested to use the new Amazon EC2 Adapter which has more structures and query possibilities defined.
Note: Check to ensure that this adapter isn't already installed into your bridgehub as part of the base installation before undertaking the installation tasks.
- Download the kinetic-bridges-adapter-amazonec2.jar file and it's dependencies here
- Put all of the downloaded files into the WEB-INF/lib folder for you kinetic-bridgehub installation
- Restart the tomcat that your kinetic-bridgehub installation is located in
|Access Key||Access Key that is generated to allow API requests.|
|Secret Key||Secret Key that is generated to allow API requests.|
|Endpoint||The entry point for sending a request.|
|Host||Server hosting the instance.|
|Region||Regional endpoint to make your requests.|
Getting your Access Key and Secret Key
Structures, Fields, and Queries
- instanceId, imageId, privateDnsName, dnsName, keyName, amiLaunchIndex, productCodes, instanceType, launchTime, kernelId, privateIpAddress, ipaddress, architecture, rootDeviceType, rootDeviceName, virtualizationType, clientToken, hypervisor, ebsOptimized
Amazon EC2 has a plethora of query parameters that can be passed in to filter your search.
Examples can be found at http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/la...-Requests.html
- Changed display name to Amazon EC2 Bridge (Legacy)
- Bug fixed where adapter threw a parsing error when less than 2 EC2 instances were returned
- Initial version