Includes minor fixes for interacting with submissions that have malformed values.
You must have a download of the new Kinetic Request CE 1.1.1 web archive (.war). Contact support if you are a current customer upgrading your application.
- If you are upgrading from a version before v1.0.4, please see the Upgrade Instructions from v1.0.3 to v1.0.4+ guide.
- As a side affect of KCORE-1508, anyone using a custom bundle that leverages our built in password reset will need to update their passwordReset.jsp to match the one in request-ce-bundle-base.
Below are the steps to upgrade:
- Backup your properties and configuration files.
This includes your bundles directory (/app/bundles) and configuration directory (/WEB-INF/config).
- Deploy the Kinetic Request CE web archive (.war) file.
- Replace the bundles and properties files.
This includes the bundles directory (/app/bundles) and configuration directory (/WEB-INF/config) backed up in step 1.
* KCORE-1730 Changing a field from a string datatype to a JSON datatype breaks security evaluation with 'Unable to parse JSON content'
* KCORE-1732 Submissions with malformed values should still be modifiable so that they can be deleted or updated with well formed values