The goal of this training course is to give an introduction to React bundles creation for Request CE. It is assumed that individuals going through this course have a basic understanding of how to use Kinetic Data's Request CE. Please review the Manger Training course to learn more about how the Request product works.
Kinetic Data's Request CE product roughly breaks down into three layers:
- There are the data persisted structures. Kapps, categories and form definitions are example structures. These live in the database.
- There is the application's code which gives Request its business rules.
- There is the ability to write custom code; Kinetic calls the custom code a "bundle".
We will cover:
- History of Kinteic Bundles
- Introduction to ES6 and why we use it.
- React, what is it and how it does help us.
- Setting up the Space to develop with a react bundle.
- Brief look at the bundle.
- Configuring the React bundle.
- Modify Services Text.
- Change Banner Background Image.
- Add Approver Icon.
- Display the Approver on the form
- Add a Question Answer Map.
- Add Favorite Forms functionality.
- Add Color ot Category Cards.
- Moving the React bundle to production.