Remedyforce is essentially Remedy's ITSM apps written on the force.com platform. To retrieve your Remedyforce data and display it in Kinetic Calendar, you can use the Salesforce Calendar Adapter.
- The Kinetic Calendar web server must be using JDK 6.0 or higher.
- The following java libraries must be included in the Kinetic Calendar web application classpath:
- Http Client 4.1.2 (httpclient-4.1.2.jar)
- Http Core 4.1.2 (httpcore-4.1.2.jar)
- Apache Commons Logging (commons-logging-1.1.1.jar)
- The adapter and required jars can be downloaded using this zip file
To learn more about the Salesforce Adapter, you can read the documentation for it here.