The Generic SQL Adapter is used to retrieve data from a SQL database.
- SQL Server, Database, Access, and defined SQL Query for retrieving event data
- The following java libraries must be included in the Kinetic Calendar web application classpath along with the JDBC Driver java library for the database(s) you want to connect to:
- Adapter Class - This value must be added to the
- Adapter Class
- Username - Username for the SQL server
- Password - Password associated with the username for the SQL Server
- Adapter Class - JDBC Driver Class. See this website for popular JDBC Driver classes.
- JDBC Connection URL - This is a specifically formatted URL that is different depending on which database you're connecting to. Documentation on building these connection strings are available for MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, and Postgres. Others are also available online.