What is a "Bridge"?
On the Bridges tab, a "Bridge" consists of a Bridge Name that points to a Bridge URL.
- Bridge Name -- anything you like.
- Bridge URL -- The Bridge Path as defined in the Bridge Administrator Console.
How do I find the correct Bridge Path (Bridge URL)?
Each type of bridge has its own administrator console URL. The standard naming convention for the URL is this:
Here's a specific example for the Action Request bridge console:
The default Username and Password for all bridge consoles is admin/admin.
Notice that the Bridge Path in the Ars Bridge administrator console is the same as the Bridge URL in the Kinetic Bridge Manager.
How do Bridges relate to Models?
A bridge relates to a model when you create Model Mappings.
- Model Name: The model you picked in the Select a Model field.
- Name: A Mapping Name that you provide.
- Bridge Name: The name of the Bridge, selected from the drop-down list.
- Structure: An unfortunately named field that refers to the target form name, table name, etc.