This application centralizes your visibility to schedule availability for technicians, specialists, repair people, mechanics, equipment, meeting rooms and any other resource type. With Kinetic Schedule, you can view resources and events in a customizable calendar and link directly, through a Web interface URL, to any allocated event. Or, create a new event for a resource in any source application.
- Avoids resource-scheduling conflicts.
- Allows schedulers to quickly and easily manage resource scheduling for the source data, no matter what application is used.
- Enables businesses to respond immediately to their customers needs.
- Provides immediate visibility to multiple data sets in one view.
- Allows customization of its Web interface through specific theming.
- Easily integrates with existing or API data source applications.
- Delivers superior customer service.
- Lowers costs by providing more efficient and quicker customer service.
Add a tutorial to your user guide
Tutorials describes steps for completing an end-user task. To mark a tutorial, add any of the following tags to any page:
Add a troubleshooting page
Troubleshooting pages are for users to identify reasons and fixes for problems. To mark a troubleshooting page, add the tag
Add a reference page to your user guide
Reference pages list essential facts about a feature or system. To mark a reference page, add the tag